Morten Harket
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Morten Harket

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 128 Go Blanc (+29,99€ ...
249.99 € 299.99 €
Voir le deal

morten sur internet

+9
Sophie
aloisandrea
Bibine
isa59
Morgann'
Bérengère
stéphanie
Marie
aline
13 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

morten sur internet - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyVen 27 Avr - 8:59

Mais ce ne sont pas 3 mugs ma belle! Regarde bien, on a utilisé 3 Mugs pour te montrer ce qu'il y a d'imprimé dessus, en l'occurence Morten, sa guitare et concert machin...3 mugs différentes ne sont pas en vente...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.euromarine-equipement.fr
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyVen 27 Avr - 9:00

Ah merci Bérengère, j'avais pas vu que tu avais déjà répondu OOps! morten sur internet - Page 4 122691405
http://www.euromarine-equipement.fr
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyVen 27 Avr - 9:00

oui oui j'ai tout compris (et je pas blonde lol! lol! )
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyLun 11 Fév - 17:57

site à jour, j’espère qu'on aura de belles photos morten sur internet - Page 4 1978086825 morten sur internet - Page 4 1897218769

http://mortenharket.com/new-album-update/
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyMer 24 Avr - 10:00

je vous poste ici une trad d'une vidéo interv de morten en 2002

la vidéo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69-F-fG4H5s

la trad :
Interview from the norwegian talkshow "Først og Sist" in 2002. Thanks to youtube-user Montebellojanere for sharing and translation.
'The host introduces the girls to Eddie Skoller and Morten Harket. Marion says that they had met before. The host asks them if they knew Morten before. Marion says that; "We met him for like... two years ago". And the host asks; "How was it?" Marion says; "It was really nice. We were at the Spellemannsprisen (a Norwegian version of Grammys) and tried to deal with our makeup artist". The host asks "Did he?" Morten asks "Was I there?"
Then Morten says; "I wasn't the one who was trying to deal with the makeup artist, they did." But Marion says that it was still announced as Morten's new girlfriend. Morten says; "Who was it? Was it the makeup artist or was it one of you?" Marion says; "It was the makeup artist.". Then Morten says; "It was Eddie"
Morten says: "This program is only for people who are in the music and show business."
The host says: "It was cunning. Now we're sitting here with two generations of artists." Then he asks the girls: "Do you imagine yourselves being in the industry in 20 years from now on, just like A HA?"
Marion replies: "We hope so. We hope be here as long as we can".
The host asks: "Have you been fans of A-HA"?
Marion says: "I wasn't born when they released Take on Me (which is a lie, since Take on Me was released in 1985 and Marion was born in 1984 and Marit in 1983)".
Then Marit says after the applause that it wasn't the right timing. Then she says to Morten; "I've listened to your album and it was pretty good".
And Morten says: "What a vague excuse, saying that they weren't born" (as a joke, though). The host replies; "We can't use that as an excuse anymore like we weren't born".
Then Eddie Skoller, the guy with the white hair, says: "One time I had performed on the Concerhouse in Oslo and I walk on the street and going to a taxi, then two teenage girls on Marion and Marit's age approaches me and says: "Aren't you Eddie Skoller?" He says that he got exited and says; "Yes, that's me". He tells that the girls asks for his autograph and says: the one girl told him "My grandmother has all of your records"
After the applause, the host asks Eddie if he has some M2M records and he confirms it, since he has children who listened to M2M, when they made their own versions of Norwegian kid songs.
Then the host tells the girls; "You've been working together in many years now. Are you tired of each other?"
Marion says: "I heard Morten got the same question. Yes, of course we're getting sick of each other, like everyone else. Everyone knows how it is to travel in two weeks with a friend".
Marion continues: "We've traveled together in four years now."
The host asks on 3:23: "How is it when you get sick of each other?"
Marit replies: "Then I read a book and Marion listen to her discman. Then everythings okay." After the laughs, Marit says: "Seriously, there are many people that I couldn't have worked with so well as I do with her. We've known each other in many years."
The host says: "Last time you visited, you weren't old enough to touch the minibar on your hotels".
On 3:50 Marion says: "I've got one month left until I turn 18. I'm counting down the days."
The host says: "To touch the minibar? Is that your goal"?
Marion says: "Then they'll give you the key to it".
Morten says: "That's why they won't give the key to me and Eddie".
And Marit says: "If you're not legal, they'll like knock on your door and say: "You're under eighteen, so we'll have to take all the alcohol out of the minibar". The hosts says: "Do they really do that?".
On 4:15 Marion says: "Yes, they do. At least in some places".
Then the host says: "In one month, you're starting on a russe-celebration (in case you didn't knew, Russ is a Norwegian tradition for youths when they're graduating from high school at the age of 19)."
Then Marion says: "I like the Russ-tradition, since the guys looks so gorgeous in the russe-outfit". After the laughs, she says: "There is something appealing about guys in uniforms. Then they're going to the army".
In 4:39 she says: "That's great. Its a good year."
The hosts says: "The guys are at least sober when they're in the army (some of the Russ are known to drink a lot of alcohol". After Marion's giggle, he asks: "Do you feel like you're missing a lot when you're travelling?"
Morten says: "In uniforms".
Marion replies: "I will rather say that we're gaining more. When we're home in Norway, then we're having fun with our girlfriends."
Then the hosts says: "How about school"?
On 5:09 the host says: "Now I feel very old when I ask those things."
Marit says: "We're still doing schoolwork, actually. We're doing all the subjects. But its difficult, since we don't have enough time to do it. But we still think its important, so we try to fulfill it."
Then the host says to the guys: "You guys who has been on the business all these years, which advice can you give?"
5:30 Eddie says: "When I met my wife Sissel Kyrkjebø, (one famous female Norwegian singer, which sang on Titanic, actually), I was hosting a Swedish/Danish TV-show. I was with Sissel and another guy that I knew".
And Marion interrups him and says: "Don't marry Tv hosts."
Eddie says: "You could say that."
After he touched Marion, he continues; "We were talking about how to take care of our voices, when you have such a gift like Sissel, you girls and you too, Morten".
6:09 Eddie continues: "I ask my acquaintance, Tommy, who has been on showbiz, if he had some advice to give to Sissel, considering that he had been on showbiz in many years. And Tommy says: Sissel should watch out for guys like you and me".
The host says: "You guys didn't followed that advice."
Eddie replies: "Sissel didn't follow that advice.. She thankfully did the right thing." (since Sissel was a young girl at 20 years or so when they married).
6:38 Marion says: "I think Morten is really handsome."
After the applause, Morten says: "Despite that I lack a uniform."
Then the host says: "You did have a thing going on with the American Teenage Boy Group, Hanson."
Marion: "Yes, we did."
The host: "You were in every magazine."
Marit: "We toured with them".
Marion: "We're tired of giving them free promotion. Enough with that. We've been talking about them these two years".
The host: Is it boring to talk about ex-boyfriends?
7:15 Morten to Marion: "You blushed a bit."
Marion: "Did I?"
Morten: "Yes."
Marion: "I blushed because of you."
After the laughs, Marion says to the host: "What about you and Nicole Kidman? I saw when you interviewed her."
The host when he shakes his head: "No comment."
Marion: "Everytime Nicole said something, you were like Ha ha ha."
After the laugs and applause, the host says: "I thought it was the opposite."
Marion: No, you blushed during the entire interview".
7:44 The host: "It was only makeup. Now we're going to finish this episode. No, we're not. Its just makeup."
stéphanie
Admin
stéphanie

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyMer 24 Avr - 18:19

merci ! morten sur internet - Page 4 4148383595 je lirai plus tard morten sur internet - Page 4 1978086825
https://mhprivate.forumgratuit.org
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyMer 24 Avr - 18:53

de rien morten sur internet - Page 4 1468157981
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyDim 28 Avr - 13:10

misslola47
ahaïen
misslola47

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyDim 28 Avr - 19:49

J'ai vu des extraits de ce film sur youtube ça n'a pas l'air mal comme film. Je ne savais pas que Morten avait rejoué recemment dans un film !!
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyDim 28 Avr - 20:09

oui, c'était en été 2008
stéphanie
Admin
stéphanie

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyMar 30 Avr - 20:54

il jouait quoi déjà ? je ne m'en souviens plus morten sur internet - Page 4 122691405
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyMar 30 Avr - 20:58

un mec avec une pt moustache lol! lol! lol!
stéphanie
Admin
stéphanie

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyMar 30 Avr - 21:37

t'as une photo ?
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyMar 30 Avr - 21:42

helene68
ahaïen
helene68

MessageSujet: RE   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyMar 30 Avr - 22:04

J"arrive pas a parler des différentes conversations sur morten (mugs etc....) et d'apres ce ke j'ai compris il y a un site gratuit
pfffff je pige rien et pourtant je suis pas blonde. morten sur internet - Page 4 2553353479
misslola47
ahaïen
misslola47

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyMer 1 Mai - 8:38

Bonjour et bienvenue parmis nous helene68 ! t'en fais pas pour les différentes discussions, moi aussi je suis arrivée après certains sujets déjà lancés que je n'ai pas suivis, je me contente de suivre les derniers sujets en cours et quand je trouve une info interessante ou bien une photo qui me plait ou une vidéo, je partage. De toute façons des infos en ce moment il n'y en a pas tellement, normalement Morten prépare un album mais nous n'avons aucune info encore. Dès qu'on saura quelque chose Fleur se fera un plaisir de nous faire partager ça !!

Concernant le site gratuit dont tu parles, moi je connais le site aha.com qui est bien, après moi je suis le compte Facebook de Morten ainsi que son twitter, Myspace... et après c'est un peu du hasard aussi.

N'hésite pas à te présenter pour qu'on te connaisse un peu mieux. A bientôt. morten sur internet - Page 4 1468157981
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyMer 1 Mai - 9:40

helen : quel est le site en question ?
Elfekiri
Adepte
Elfekiri

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyVen 3 Mai - 18:34

helene68 a écrit:
J"arrive pas a parler des différentes conversations sur morten (mugs etc....) et d'apres ce ke j'ai compris il y a un site gratuit
pfffff je pige rien et pourtant je suis pas blonde. morten sur internet - Page 4 2553353479

bienvenue Hélène, une autre Alsacienne, ça fait plaisir !! morten sur internet - Page 4 1978086825
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyMar 7 Mai - 6:19

aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyJeu 12 Sep - 9:39

aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyLun 18 Nov - 12:35

pour faire patienter la sorti de l'album je pense, la page fb pose des questions du genre

- While we wait for news about Morten's new album, we thought it would be fun to have an online 'listening party' of Morten's past releases! Up first: 'Wild Seed' from 1995. Which is your favorite track and why?

résultat : Thank you all for sharing your favorites and memories from the "Wild Seed" Album! The two most popular tracks from the album are 'Spanish Steps' and 'Los Angeles'.

- Next up: "Letter From Egypt". Which is your favorite track from this album, and why ?
des réponses sympas
* send me  : this song is the kind that grows little by little as it plays. It's pop without being silly, and it flirts with rock as well. I also like the bass lines.
* With You With Me. It seems to be a very heavy sentimental song, with alot of meaning (of what ever it means to Morten) But the line that gets to me is ... "And nothing's like, like it used to be, With you, with me".
*"ANYONE"- it's a masterpiece. And... Now be my Eyes"... Slanted floor". But I love too " The One You Are"... Such a wonderful song I love the guitar and of course the way you play your unique voice.
*I really love the track Slanted Floor - brings back memories of life - and gives the sensation of dancing through them. The whole album is amazing, but this track for me just holds a little extra spark.
*Definitely Slanted Floor! Love the deep vocals, the twanging guitar, the out there lyrics!
* A Name is a Name - Beautiful ballad and it speaks to a film we did with Morten Harket about Macedonia!
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyLun 25 Nov - 9:20

une autre question morten sur internet - Page 4 1978086825 

Now let's talk about "Out Of My Hands"! Which tracks are your favorites, and why?

com sympa :

- You are really a very special and sweet angel sent by God to bring shine to our world. morten sur internet - Page 4 67086627 

- I don't know anyone whose voice matches to the word 'sky' better than Morten" morten sur internet - Page 4 67086627 

-  I would have loved the whole album more if it would not be so technical and over produced. This doesn't fit with Morten. My little opinion

- Quiet because the lyrics are beautiful the arrangement and vocals on this track are fantastic. It captures a moment to which we can all relate to.

- Burn Money Burn talk about what anything can't compete with: my heart / Lightning is pure optimism and Just Believe It keep this purpose in mind / Quiet try to hide the sorrow with a smile, as it reminds me one love i had once. / Listening it's me ready to be a loyal friend and the man who will love you (her) enough to find out the meaning of her dreams, just to see her smile again!

- It's a shame that Universal or whoever decided to leave it out of the album. What a song! Astounding melody and beautiful singing.

- Morten, you have the gift of bringing joy and excitement in our hearts, love all the tracks on Out of My Hands.

- you realized that "undefined" is not a title, but a description?^^ You are hearing "A kind of christmas carol" from the Wild Seed Album there ... so everyone who claimed "Undefined" as there favourite is a really morten - knower *lol*

-  I love this album! All the songs are awesome! It is an album of real hope, honesty, and empowerment!

résultat pour questions posées sur LFE :

A lot of you like 'Movies' and 'Darkspace' from "Letter From Egypt"! Thank you all for sharing your favorites and memories of the album.
Marie
Admin
Marie

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyLun 25 Nov - 12:54

morten sur internet - Page 4 2968556797 Movies et Darkspace sont loin d'être les meilleures de LFE
Elfekiri
Adepte
Elfekiri

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyLun 25 Nov - 13:05

Marie a écrit:
morten sur internet - Page 4 2968556797 Movies et Darkspace sont loin d'être les meilleures de LFE
c'est clair, pour ma part ce sont anyone, should the rain fall et with you with me...
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 EmptyLun 25 Nov - 13:16

moi j'adore entre autres anyone, a name is a name, toujours celles qu'il ne joueras jamais en live en fait lol! morten sur internet - Page 4 2553353479 
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: morten sur internet   morten sur internet - Page 4 Empty

morten sur internet
Page 4 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant