Morten Harket
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Morten Harket

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Articles morten 2014

+3
Marie
sunny
aline
7 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
aline
Accro
aline

Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyVen 18 Avr - 20:20

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptySam 26 Avr - 13:04

sublimes photos  Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 1978086825 Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 4148383595 

http://www.side2.no/aktuelt/--jeg-er-jo-sett-pa-som-en-takefyrste/5239604.html

trad :

Morten Harket in the week's big interview. I was then, for the first time, totally free. I had no responsibility to relate to work-related. Then there was the open sky. I went barefoot around with the guitar and collected me in a way to find what was "Wild Seeds" album. There I found myself even now, with the work "Brother."

Barefoot and with acoustic guitar?

- Yes, in a way, the album reached so.

Morten Harket released album Brother just before Easter, the sequel to "Out of My Hands" from 2012. Or, he considers himself his latest release that the sequel to the aforementioned "Bad Seeds" - which came almost 20 years ago. Two decades after he therefore left as free.

No strategy
Harket has had a career that has so far lasted 30 years. He is also the father of five. He is 54 years old and still looks movie star gorgeous.

Page2 he meets The Thief Tjuvholmen in Oslo, in conjunction with the album release. Relaxed and refreshed in t-shirt and jeans, with the usual bangs and twinkle in his eyes. Clearly used to meet the press for hours. 30 years of experience has thus set a track.

- Yes, I have been active for almost 30 years. It is quite strange for me to reflect on. I never think about it, but you must do it when I have to talk about it now. Then I sent back and try to remember things. I always have trouble with, I tend to find myself where I am, and do just that.

- Not that there is any strategy. It is typical me, I have no strategy how I should. I have no desire for it, because I do not want to plan what is going to happen to me.

The song
Strategy or not - in 1981 he had a goal to pass. For he will always be a-ha Morten - the youngster from Asker, who along with two buddies went abroad to seek his fortune as pop stars. Only a few times to England, without the greatest success.

And then narrow it. The story is familiar. The handsome trio - tough Magne, Paul and sweet heartbreaker Morten - with the song and the video. Take On Me.

Morten is not just agree.

- Take On Me was originally an instant hit, it was a weird song, simply, that did not look like anything else. It was difficult to categorize, so no one knew what to do with it to begin with. It was released three times and flopped three times in England. The record company did a lousy job, to put it bluntly. We learned a lot about how the industry works and does not work on the first round there. The fourth was the release in the U.S., where they collected the cancer and said "we know where we want, we know how to do this." They shat in the UK - they just did it his way.

a-ha Take On Me with the largest success. When the band had their farewell tour in 2010, it was sold out concerts around the world. Morten is proud of both.

- Isolates me
In May last year stood Harket on stage at the Billboard Awards, along with Christina Aguilera and Pitbull. The latter sampled Take On Me, and Morten sang the chorus.

Still the action, but still as uninterested in what is happening elsewhere in musikksjangerne. Inspiration sources ramses not up like pearls on a string, when Harket asked about who inspired him and how he keeps the basal temperature at the surface in the industry.

- I've never done it that way, that a-ha did not it. We have provided really do not care what's been going on elsewhere. But I can also speak for myself. I isolate myself maybe too much, but I have therefore no interest in what goes on the charts. I have not had since a-ha began. It just does. Sometimes I hear music that I trigger on, which I think is the shit, and when it comes to me. But I seek not, I did when I was 14, 15, 16, 17. After that I was so active that even I started looking for my own stuff. And that is what is the purity of what I'm doing. And why is that I, we, have, have maintained an authenticity and distinct character and identity for so many years. We are easy to distinguish from the crowd if you want

Boy Dream
He is aware that he has had to let other things forsaken in favor of artist career - including what he might otherwise be doing.

- I've always been curious about life at all, and is still there. I am no less so today, and it takes me many places. Being given the opportunity to use music as a tool for that is something I appreciate, but also something I can sometimes see that what prevents me to go and do other things, on a proper level. That's it, yes, so it is for everyone. Should we do something properly, you must give it your full attention, and then take it from other options.

What else he'd been than a pop star is not easy to say. Boy Dream comes not in tangible form, there is no firefighter or briefcase

There's much more I'd like to pursue. I'm curious mechanisms, and the curiosity can take you almost anywhere in life. What lies behind our actions, for example, what is the meaning behind why things behave as they do. Both machines that human systems or networks. On a personal level, what is it that drives us, where does impulses in us from? We find it just as ourselves, "I want this now," or "this I am attracted to," or "now I have to do something like that" - but what is the sum of the elements in the system, which makes you think what you think? What makes you attracted to what you are attracted to, for example? Or what is the mechanism behind a commercial surface for example, what's going on there? It's very exciting. In all there to go and study.

Morten talking about sex
And so we come to the point of call where Morten Harket talking about sex. He takes the undersigned on the bed - I think just the way he says most of us do. Touché.

How does the interest in mechanisms in music, in the lyrics? You have written several of the songs on the album.

- Texts about interpersonal mechanisms, psychological and emotional mechanisms, which in turn is subject to our primary drives. And when I'm not talking just about the most primary operation. Although it is drinking water, so most people think that it's about sex. But drinking water is even more primarily. You take water for granted.
- If we all walked around naked and lived in the trees ... Some of our relatives do, and they have a far more relaxed attitude to sex than we have. They probably have a less relaxed attitude towards it with water, the water is very basic. Then there are the much faster ampre. But we are more likely to be ampre in relation to sex, he laughs.

No trophy wall
Private person Morten Harket include dad and boyfriend. Since 2008, Inez Andersson and he has a couple. Together they have a daughter, Karmen Poppy, and before Morten four children. Jacob, Jonathan and Tomine Camilla Malmquist and Henny Anne Mette Undlien.

At home you dad - how it is, you hear your kids more on you than the children do in other families?

- Head not, haha!

How do you differentiate between work and personal life?

- I treat people simply liked in the first place. But not in all circumstances I manage to get into a dialogue, of course. Precisely what having children is all about having a dialogue. It's a parent's challenge at any time. But our home is not something that reminds some of what I'm doing, what I'm doing.

So no trophies or platinum albums on the walls?

- There's nothing there, nothing. There are other places. For my own part, I need to have it away, I need to work with what I have in my hands now, it is relevant now. What I have done before, you need a way manages itself. To walk around and redecorate it, I have no interest in, and I do not want it to interfere with what I'm doing now. I'd rather not have a home that's about what I've done, other than what I might have done in the family sense. There should be as much a scholarship for every one who lives there, just like I do. It is very basic.

On bare ground
Harket was two years ago, appointed by Knight 1st Class of the Order of St. Olav. He was named a Grammy and a-ha has been placed in Rockheim Hall of fame. He has his place in history, but what about the future? Now he stands without the childhood buddies, and must prove themselves.

- I just want to start from scratch, that's what I enjoy most. Not because I will separate from what I've done before. If I have a need to distinguish between what I did before and what I do now, I just have to be clear enough. People make the selection process itself. But I must make sure I know where I am.

Harket has had the Swedish producer Peter Kvint as a sparring partner, and has thus regained the feeling he had for almost 20 years ago. Fri, barefoot and playing acoustic guitar.

- What I've done this once ... There's nothing I like better with. I have experienced this as one of the best I've been in some time. I have experienced something special

Those listening to? Will they notice that this is the artist Morten Harket?

- Yes, they will. Those who listen to it more than once. And I mean not twice, but that you give yourself the opportunity. And it all depends on if you want, haha.

But as an artist you will not only have the 15 seconds fame, and you will not sleep on his laurels. You would have new hits?

- I will of course have hits, but the main answer to that is: Yes, I have, but not at any price. Not with anything. If you want it with anything, so drive on with something else really. What you want is to reach out and communicate with what you believe in and what you burn yourself - it is matter of the heart for you. As I experience this album for example.

Fog Prince
So you're still excited about the receipt of your tracks and when you release the disc?

- I'm always excited, but when it comes to the media I just let it go. There is so much wonder then. But in retrospect it is an interesting study, it is terribly low return rate on forecasts and such in the media. It's pretty much the moment it works. "He did it" or "she said it." But the legality of it, it has no substance, it turns out to be worse than forecast, he says, grinning.

- Now the weather been better then!

- But not true - there is a separate business, and it is also on the way to something else in our times. Today we are moving towards that reviews emerging from all quarters, since it has spread like thrush hail. Now there are so many platforms where people can have different opinions from it. There is both good and somehow confusing. Where do you look, who should you listen to? What role does the press today. It knows you in the press, too, there is a constant process.

Given that it's been more confusing to know who to listen to - who else is there Morten Harket listening to?

I listen to anything in here, he says, pounded his chest about where the heart is located.

- Almost exclusively here.

But my gut feeling, it's probably also right often?

-Yes, but for me it's often more interesting what lies behind people's opinions, than what is said. What they say is often as filtered by so many considerations and different things that you do not get the real and correct information. When people need to say something, it is important to take them seriously. How we manage to communicate, there is a large area that is.
- For I am seen as a mist prince - and I've seen as an honor. But it is because I am concerned that we almost never have the same references when talking together, and then it becomes indistinct. So when people ask me questions, I must often dig into that question before I complete all starts to say something - if there is to be an answer to what I actually asked for.

Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 140426065752217145
sunny
Adepte
sunny

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptySam 26 Avr - 17:09

Merci Aline  Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 1468157981 
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyLun 28 Avr - 21:00

SUPERZAZA76
Mortenien
SUPERZAZA76

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyMar 29 Avr - 12:27

Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 2259885686 j'en profite pour me remettre un peu à l'allemand, c'est plus motivant qu'avec du Stefan Zweig lol! lol! 
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyLun 5 Mai - 20:42

SUPERZAZA76
Mortenien
SUPERZAZA76

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyMar 6 Mai - 21:02

Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 2259885686 Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 2259885686 
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyMer 7 Mai - 11:13

Elfekiri
Adepte
Elfekiri

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyMer 7 Mai - 11:21

bah oui, il n'est jamais sorti avec des top-models...même si Camilla est une très belle femme, elle n'est pas parfaite non plus...c'est pour ça qu'on l'aime aussi notre Momo, c'est un homme qui aime VRAIMENT les femmes !!  Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 4148383595
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyMer 7 Mai - 12:30

Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 1978086825 Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 1978086825 Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 1978086825 Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 1978086825 Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 1978086825 Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 1978086825 Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 1978086825 Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 1978086825 
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 8:55

aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 21:41

sheila (vous vous souvenez) le clip de i m he one était à berlin

http://www.sheila-wolf.de/2014-05-08/morten-harket-live-in-der-berliner-columbiahalle/
SUPERZAZA76
Mortenien
SUPERZAZA76

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyVen 9 Mai - 20:39

fleur03 a écrit:
sheila (vous vous souvenez) le clip de i m he one était à berlin

http://www.sheila-wolf.de/2014-05-08/morten-harket-live-in-der-berliner-columbiahalle/
Tiens tiens il/ elle aussi a remarqué que Morten était mal à l'aise et timide parfois sur scène? nooon lol! 
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptySam 10 Mai - 19:02

aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 15 Mai - 21:50

aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptySam 31 Mai - 18:57

les mm propos déjà dit ds un autre article ... Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 3487406548 

http://www.klikk.no/produkthjemmesider/herogna/article910445.ece
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyDim 1 Juin - 19:11

aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 19 Juin - 19:56

aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 26 Juin - 17:11

aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptySam 28 Juin - 22:14

aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyJeu 10 Juil - 21:18

bon là il a décidé de chanter du aha (va ton savoir pourquoi puisqu’à oslo le 20 06 y en avait pas)

http://www.op.no/stavernfestivalen/article7470148.ece
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyDim 13 Juil - 15:00

anin
ahaïen

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyVen 18 Juil - 9:10

http://www.banett.no/kultur/article9927439.ece

Il a piqué ce vieux T-shirt à Inez?
aline
Accro
aline

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyVen 18 Juil - 10:15

lol! non il est bien à lui, il l’avait sur le tour de a ha en Mars 2010
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 EmptyVen 18 Juil - 10:32

oui lol :

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Articles morten 2014    Articles morten  2014  - Page 3 Empty

Articles morten 2014
Page 3 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant